Google+ Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Monday, August 13, 2007

Love/Hate relationship with my Treadmill
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

I have a love/hate relationship with my treadmill. I love the thought of losing weight and getting on it but after 5 minutes I'm like I want to be doing something else like crafting or doing something artsy. Usually I turn on some music but not today I forgot to. After walking 25 minutes I'm thinking I want off this thing right now! so I made up a little tune I sing low key like:

I can do it, I can do it,
Yes I can, yeeeeeees I can.
I can do it, I can do it,
yes I caaaaaaan.
Lose the fat, lose the butt, lose the gut.
keep on going, keep on going,
lose the fat, lose the butt, lose the gut.
Keep on going, keep on going,
dont' stop now!
I can do it, I can do it,
yes I caaaaaan!

repeat.

I kinda like it and maybe it will help you too to sing it when your legs are aching and your out of breath.
I'm gonna put this in my blog........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails