Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Anniversary


September 30, 2009 we will be married 21 years.

I had made a couple of wedding samplers over the years that are a little bit fancy http://debbiesreflectionsofmyself.blogspot.com/2009/08/sre-wedding-announcements.html, this year i decided to have some fun and used Aunt Martha's hot iron transfer using the Hillbilly Doin's transfer. I hope my husband likes it as much as I do. I had fun making this one and it took me all of yesterday, only about 16 hours to start and finish with some breaks in between.
Looks like I'm getting a good booted kick in the caboose, doesn't it?

4 comments:

HotTaTasFaktory said...

Very cute and congratulations on 21 years!!

Karen said...

Really cute!! Congrats! Seems like yesterday doesn't it?

Debbie said...

Thanks you all!

yes it does and sometimes it seems like we have been married forever. Being married for 21 years we can finish each others thoughts, isnt that weird? and sometimes we know what the other wants without any verbal communication.

Anonymous said...

That is great, You did a fantastic job!! Congrats on 21 years, that is just fantastic!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger