Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Donation piece for ACS almost finished

Well all, 15 hours ago I took a pic of what my fiberart piece looked like
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11504745@N06/3362330007/

I am almost finished with it and will post a photograph when done.
I think this is my best piece of fiberart I have designed and created. I always feel I push myself when I make something for the American Cancer Society.

The ACS donation is a larger version of my Venus; Midnight Bloom and it is beautiful.

Think otherworldly, exotic, Venus. Once again with lots of freemotion stitching, , silk ribbon embroidery and beading.
I will take photos and send it in for consideration for Virginia's collage mania fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and will know then if it is to be for donation or for me to keep for myself!.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger