Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fiberart for a Cause


Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society, read all about it here,
For several years I have been donating fiberart postcards and 8" x 10" collage for fundraisers benifiting the American Cancer Society. We are all volunteers who donate our fiberart, I wasnt sure if I would have time to make something this year but after going to my Fiber Art Fusion meeting last night I decided to work more on a 8" x 10" piece I have started and submit it for consideration.
You can see last years submission at this link and if you scroll down to the bottom of page 3 is the one I submitted
May 5th is Gold Donor day, 6th and 7th is Regular Collage Mania day.
There will be updates for this fundraiser as the time draws near.


1 comment:

morningDove said...

glad to see you worked on another creative piece for Cancer. I loved your piece last year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger